The Director facilitates leadership learning for 6 experienced middle leaders.
The small group approach allows for deepening understanding and rich exchange of ideas. The Director shapes the final programme in conversation with schools. The core elements are:
- 360 team preferences review using Belbin* – on-line
- Coaching conversation post Belbin – 40 minutes per person in school
- Effective leadership – theory and practice – a full day
- Leadership Enquiry – in school
- Leading Change and how to bring out the best in people – a full day
Each participant will tell the story of their progress to an identified school audience e.g. SLT or Governor representatives. One-to-one coaching is offered for the duration of the programme. This is a good format for individual or pairs or clusters of schools who wish to work together and to send one or two leaders. The cost is then spread across schools.
Cost per participant: £265
*The Director has team role Belbin accreditation.