Excellence in Leadership is an exciting CPD programme that is unique to the ETC Alliance and builds on several years of experience of delivering high quality middle leader development.
It is suitable for colleagues who are ready to:
– look beyond the classroom to increase their influence on teaching and learning
– participate in a process that will increase self-awareness
– influence improvement and change
– develop confidence with their leadership styles and practices
– extend their network by working with colleagues across the ETC Alliance
The programme is appropriate for:
– colleagues who have recently taken up a leadership role beyond their own classroom
– colleagues who are aspiring to take up a leadership role beyond their own classroom.
It is not suitable for colleagues who have several years’ experience in a leadership role.
The programme includes:
- 8 hours of CPD, unpicking and applying the fundamentals of excellent leadership
- 2 one-to-one coaching sessions with a senior leader
- Opportunities for enquiry visits
Please be aware that the Excellence in Leadership course will be taking place online this year.
The sessions begin on 24th February 2021 and are held after school for 1hr-1.5hrs
£270 for the first participant, £220 for additional participants from the same school